A quiet person can deal the things a way better than the one unstable with thoughts. Here are few quotes and saying focusing on positivity of being quiet in the life.
- When there is silence in a conversation, we fill it up with endless chatter so that it won’t get awkward.
- When there is silence in our environment, we turn on the television or music to fill the area with noises.
- In silence, we are stripped of all distractions and we are met with facing ourselves.
- If we are uneasy with our own silence, it is because we don’t feel secure with how we are truly feeling.
- Once we are at ease with silence, we find that silence welcomes reflection in ourselves.
- And healing comes when we can reflect within our deeper selves.
Being quiet can be a medicine to a sad soul to come out of it, though many of us find it’s easy to express or share one’s feeling with the dear and near ones. What will you do if there is no one to speak your heart out? Won’t you try to solve the issue yourself by finding its solution? Yes, you will.
The quiet words of the wise are more to be heeded than the shouts of a ruler of fools.