Loving yourself is crucial. If you don’t who else will? Others may in a sense love you, but true love must come from within you. Once you learn how to truly love yourself it will be reflected outwardly onto others and the world. May these quotes inspire you to love yourself so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Fall in love with taking care of yourself – mind, body, and spirit.” Anonymous
2. “Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing.” Anonymous
3. “Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish – it makes you indestructible.” Anonymous
4. “Letting go of negative people doesn’t mean you hate them. It just means that you love yourself.” Anonymous
“Loving yourself starts with liking yourself, which starts with respecting yourself, which starts with thinking of yourself in positive ways.” Jerry Corsten
6. “Demonstrate love by giving it unconditionally to yourself. And as you do, you will attract others into your life who will love you without conditions.” Anonymous
7. “Not everyone you love is gonna love you back, that’s why it’s important to love yourself.” Anonymous
8. “Worry about loving yourself, instead of loving the idea of other people loving you.” Anonymous
9. “To love yourself is to understand you don’t need to be perfect to be good.” Anonymous
10. “Happiness means loving yourself and being less concerned with the approval of others.” Owen Campbell Jr.
11. “What if you simply devoted this year to loving yourself more?”
12. “To learn to love yourself could be the hardest thing that you will ever do.” Anonymous
13. “Loving yourself isn’t vanity, it is sanity.” Andre Gide
14. “Don’t forget to love yourself.” Soren Kierkegaard
15. “Love yourself first. So you know what you deserve.” Lucille Ball